Here are a few of my Etsy favourites of the week...
1) I seriously love this Ceramic Eco-Friendly Travel Mug and I think anyone would love to bring it along with some hot tea or coffee and show it off.
travel mug by: yevgenia
2) I would love to place this romantic original signed fine art print in my new paris themed studio, it would fit perfectly!
lumiere by: AliciaBock
3) I love butterflies and I love cocktail rings, so what a great combination this Floating Brass Butterflies Statement Ring makes. Plus it is such a unique ring and is sure to get many a compliment.
butterfly ring by: BrillianceFound
4) I'm just amazed with all their clocks but I'm especially enamored by the It's my forest clock. Would look great on any wall and would definitely be a conversation started.
laser cut clock by: decoylab
5) What an interesting piece of art this would make! Omri is just adorable and I could see a long and lovely friendship with him. ;)
contemporary folk art owl doll by: cartbeforethehorse