Monday, December 6, 2010

Crafty Crafty Christmas!

The holidays are just around the corner and will be here before you know it! I personally love shopping for others (if only there was a way I could do that for a living) and so am completely finished searching out, commissioning and creating my gifts for my amazing family and friends.

Two years ago was the first Christmas that I was aware of Etsy's existence. That year I purchased only 2 Christmas gifts (ornaments for a friend). The following year, I bought roughly 25% if my gifts online. This year however, now that I am completely obsessed with Etsy (along with my other favorite online shops) I decided that I could do at least 95% of my shopping without leaving my desk, and I was right!

Unfortunately, I cannot share any of the amazing gifts that I am giving until after I have given them, but here are a couple of my favorite Etsy Stores that I discovered over the past few months that have helped me make the coming holidays very special!


 DIMDI's shop is an amazing find! I needed a gift for a real animal lover and couldn't have been happier with their finished product. Communication was amazing and shipping was quick. They offer ready to ship items as well as custom watercolor portraits of pets. So amazing. I must say...this is one gift I am really excited to give! Here is one of the amazing ready to ship items from their shop:


Hollandsworth's shop! What can I say? This shop was so accommodating when I approached them about making me a custom item. They patiently worked with me to make an idea into a perfect gift for someone special. The store is full of really fun ready to ship art including prints, magnets, paper dolls and my favorite, paper kitties! This is a shop you won't want to miss. Here is a sweet preview:




...and Etsy continues to amaze me. The artists on this site are so accommodating and friendly. It is truly a wonderful and special place to be a part of!

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment