Friday, February 5, 2010

Monica's Birthday Surprise

Some of you may have noticed Monica blogging recently about me going to Boston to visit her at the end of January. She believed that I would be arriving on January 29th and leave on January 31st. As a birthday surprise I arrived on her Birthday, January 26th! Monica's husband, Andrew, was a great help in planning this surprise and I couldn't have done it without him.




Having all of that extra time in Boston allowed me to get to meet a lot of amazing people and see a lot of amazing things. Monica took me to the Museum, Harvard as well as the Aquarium. Sight seeing aside, it also allowed Monica and I to spend a great deal of time crafting and discussing future projects.

Monica has recently started working with screen printing. I was thrilled when I realized that we would get a chance to do this together before this summer when she moves back to Canada. The entire process was a little bit time consuming but the end result was well worth all of the time and effort. Here are some pictures of the process.




Monica and I also had a lot of time to discuss upcoming projects. Although we email each other almost everyday, having all of that one on one time really gave us a good idea of what we need to concentrate on right now. I know that we're going to have some really awesome new items available in the coming weeks so stay tuned!

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment