Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day

...happy mother's day to all moms out there, and especially to our own!

..."sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you mom.  i have every confidence that dad and aaron (my brother) will make it a very special day for you"

...my mom is so much fun, she always has been.  when we were little she would throw us the greatest birthday parties!  when i was a young girl she indulged my obsession with unicorns by renting the video "the last unicorn" at least once a week and she also decorated my bedroom in a complete unicorn utopia.  she always took us on creative outings: skating, tobogganing, sleigh rides in the wintertime and when the weather grew warm the zoo, tinker town, picnics and of course the beach!  thanks mom, my childhood was filled with excitement and wonder.  and of course we still have loads of fun together!

..."a toast to many more fun times ahead, i love you mom."



...andrew and i are moving in about 2 weeks!  i'll see you soon mom!  as i mentioned previously, we are moving back to canada, to winnipeg.  and just to let you know, i'm having a sale in my other shop to hopefully lighten our load a bit...


 ~monica

No comments:

Post a Comment