Friday, January 15, 2010

Snowy Friends

It's been unseasonably warm lately. Or at least I think it has?! This is only my second winter in Boston so I'm not sure what it's supposed to be like right now. One thing's for sure though, being from Manitoba I'm not used to rain in January. With this weather it's a perfect opportunity to make a snowman! But if you can't lay claim to any snow like me, living the apartment life, maybe this is the next best thing? A snowman or snow lady made by your own two hands to last a lifetime! Perfect for yourself or a gift, why not whip one up today? These were super easy to make and so much fun. By embroidering their features on you can add personalities to them and in a sense, bring them to life. These snow people may be unsuitable for small children as they contain small parts.

~Monica









This pattern was acquired online... somewhere, only I can't remember where. If you have an idea, please let us know so we can give the appropriate credit!

1 comment:

  1. Just ADORABLE!! I love that they have no cheesy hats.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete